[PlanetCCRMA] K3b and thanks

Tim Churchill tchurchill@omne.uk.net
Thu Aug 12 05:19:01 2004

Thanks to Fernando, John and Steve for the quick and helpful replies
to my queries. I now see how to make Xcdroast burn Audio from wav
files, but unless I am mistaken it won't suit my purpose, as I cannot
edit the gaps between tracks which is essential to my work. So I will
have to use K3b which I have some experience of with Arklinux, though
I have given up on that distro for the time being as it refuses to
burn in the current form of the release. When I have had it working I
have found it intuitive and efficient.

Tim.