[PlanetCCRMA] jackd xruns problem: solved? (FC22.6.7rc4O7kernel)

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 15 15:32:00 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 12:04:09 +0200, Arthur Sosa wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:56:45 +0200
> Arthur Sosa <arthur.sosa@email.it> wrote:
>
> >  Oh, oh! You told about video card... arghh! I'll suddendly remove the S3...
>
> Something changed... bad! Now I have xruns > 5 msecs.
> So do you think the problem could be the nVidia card?
> At the moment I'm not using 3D hardware accelaration,
> so I have not the nVidia drivers installed.

I dont think so, my most relaible machiens uses an nVidia card, its a
different one, but the same driver.

Your latency performance looks really bad though. I'd guess there must be
some comfiguration thats fundamentally wrong.

- Steve