[PlanetCCRMA] jackd xruns problem: solved? (FC2 2.6.8.1+P9 kernel)

Ryan ruinaudio@comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 07:36:01 2004

Steve,

I caught only the tail end of a conversation about midi clock and rtc in
the alsa drivers on #lad.  Sorry to be vague and I'm not sure you were
even part of it, but do you (or anyone) know if there is some option to
get more reliable midi clocks?  IIRC, it's a compile time option?

-ry