[PlanetCCRMA] New User: FC1 Install (booting) Problems and possible solutions

Louis Lam lshoujun@yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 19:30:02 2004

I'd like to post the full boot-up messages up to the
point of hanging. Is there a way to capture these
messages? Or will they be captured in some log files
where I can read them.

 --- Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano