[PlanetCCRMA] New User: FC1 Install (booting) Problems and possible solutions

Louis Lam lshoujun@yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 01:46:01 2004

Thanks Steve & Fernando,

I'll go ahead and give ignore=hde a try.

BTW, Steve, what do you mean by once kernels move to
"non-edge" planet? Does it mean that the current ccrma
kernel for FC2 supports SATA?

Takes some time for me to sink(sync) in with the
ongoing development here.

Thanks again,
Louis