[PlanetCCRMA] major cross-talk

mike@banta.psyc.missouri.edu mike@banta.psyc.missouri.edu
Mon Aug 30 22:02:01 2004

Simple setup..I make a loop with hydrogen, then send it to ardour via
jack,
and record it for a while.  But then, when I make a second track inputing
from an audio in (pcm) all the following tracks exibit the same dB
level as the original drum track..of the drums!

It can't be hardware related, as hydrogen creates the track that's leaking
into the other tracks, and no recorded audio seems to leak at all.  It's
not a problem with the jack connections
(e.g., I'm not sending the output of track 1 to the master in)..Has anyone
had experience with this?

thanks for any input,
Mike