[PlanetCCRMA] do I need all 5 CD to have a look at this distro.

Ben Edwards Ben Edwards <funkytwig@gmail.com>
Tue Dec 7 07:29:02 2004

Hi.  Ime looking for a music distro and alough I am normaly use Debian
Have been told this is the one to go for.  I was Thinking of
downloading the Fedora core CDs abnd PlanetCCRMA ones from the site -
a total of 5 CDs.  Is there any way of starting with the distro by not
downloading all 5 CDs?  I gather you are using apt-get.  Cant I
download the first CD and netinstall the rest?

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - dont ever accuse me of