[PlanetCCRMA] do I need all 5 CD to have a look at this distro.

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Tue Dec 7 07:42:01 2004

Ben,
   I'd recommend FC2. I believe I needed 3 CDs to get my most recent
machine built. FC2 is a bit more on the edge, but you get access to
2.6 series kernels, newer glibc and gcc, etc. which I think it
valuable.

   Once the machine is built and linked to the Planet you can pick up
anything else you might want.

good luck,
Mark