[PlanetCCRMA] [OT] Radeon Mobility 9700 on FC2

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Tue Dec 14 10:06:02 2004

I have one in my sager and I have it working just fine (under the
ccrma 2.4 and 2.6 kernels, and recently under gentoo with a 2.6
kernel). However you should be aware, no one supports DRI or 3d
acceleration yet. So neither the kernels internal radeon module or the
ati binary driver (fglrx) supports the rv350 chipset under xorg (I
have not tested with xfree86).

In order to help you out I will need some information as to what is
not working. Can you get X to start? Are you just not getting the
correct rez? more info please!