[PlanetCCRMA] [OT] Radeon Mobility 9700 on FC2

Jamie Bullock jamie@postlude.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 11:30:02 2004

Matthew,

Thanks for the reply. The card is basically working. Although anaconda
didn't recognise it, I did a little tweaking in xorg.conf, and now have
a decent resolution using the "radeon" module.

It's all the stuff that you pay extra money for a decent card for that
isn't working (DRI, 3D etc).

The latest release notes for the ATI binary do claim that it supports
3D, so I might give it a try.

Jamie

I've heard