[PlanetCCRMA] [OT] Radeon Mobility 9700 on FC2

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Tue Dec 14 13:56:01 2004

You should look again.  The 3.14.6 drivers do not support DRI or 3d
acceleration under xorg.  And many people in the rage3d.com forums
feel that 3d acceleration doesn't quite work properly even under
xfree.  You may have better luck than I did though. (I have been
trying to figure out their support for about a month)

m.