[PlanetCCRMA] Re: added: planet ho ho ho!

Axel Thimm planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Dec 26 03:40:02 2004

--a7XSrSxqzVsaECgU

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 11:01:17PM +0100, Louis van Dompselaar wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-12-25 at 00:48, Louis van Dompselaar wrote:
> > Major clash with atrpms alsa updates.  Yes, I know, that's my own fault=
 ;-)
> > Removed the atrpms rpms and everything was fine after that.
> Axel Thimm wrote:
> > Details would be useful. Thanks! :)
> > (Also gladly accepting bug reports for both ATrpms and PlanetCCRMA
> > (and others) at bugzilla.atrpms.net).

> I'll try and see if I can recreate the error.  I might have exaggerated
> somewhat in saying 'major clash' ;-)
> I think it was something odd like the planetccrma-core
> saying it needed 1.07-cvs but it found 1.07-something.at

Yes, that would be helpful, if there is anything I can fix from ATrpms
side to fix up compatibility I'll certainly do so. But perhaps there
was no real clash, only apt replacing package from ATrpms with
PlanetCCRMA's? That would be the desired behaviour (i.e. you asked for
a set of packages and apt performed the operation).

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 07:13:07PM -0800, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Yes, I'm afraid that the "requirements" of planetccrma-core are too
> strict. It really wants you to have the exact versions and there are
> gonna be mismatches with other repositories. I don't know what's the
> best way out of this problem.=20

If you need a specific set of versions that's the only way to do it.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--a7XSrSxqzVsaECgU

--a7XSrSxqzVsaECgU--