[PlanetCCRMA] added: planet ho ho ho!

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Sun Dec 26 15:52:01 2004

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:13:57 +0800, Timo Sivula <timo.sivula@luukku.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 15:34, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > >
> > > As you know, we ndiswrapper users need 12k or more stack size to get our
> > > wlan cards working.
> >
> > It is not 4K but I don't know how big the default is, probably 8K, I
> > guess...
>
> Any advice for me how to find out the actual stack size?
>
> Timo

It's interesting. I jsut built a new machine for my son's Christmas
present and used a standard FC2 kernel with ndiswrapper and a DLink
card. It's working fine. I think that only some Windows drivers have
this >4K issue.

Timo - you OK down there in the South Pacific? Write back so we know!

Cheers,
Mark