[PlanetCCRMA] fc3: kernel update

Tue Dec 28 16:41:01 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 13:14, jonathan segel wrote:
> indeed, yes they are. it seem to hold back a few things that it doesn't
> want to upgrade as conflicting with the audioapps package, things like
> curl and vorbis-libs..

What kind of upgrade did you do? Using the FC3 disks? Or did you try to
use apt for the upgrade?

You will need to (at least) erase the planetccrma-audioapps* packages
are the ones that got installed in fc2 do not have yet an equivalent in
fc3 and they are going to "require" packages that do not exist in fc3
yet.

> i could reinstall i suppose, it's a test computer !

I usually install from scratch instead of upgrading.
-- Fernando