[PlanetCCRMA] Anyone have success installing vstserver 3.0 on Planet CCRMA Fedora Core?

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Wed Feb 4 05:45:03 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, lalo wrote:

> Hi guys!
> Just to know.....cause i don't...hehe

I haven't tried. But I do know that some person (was that you?) was not
able to compile the recommended version of wine for the vstserver
on Fedora. And I know that a very recent version of wine does
not work with the vstserver. However, I managed to fix that last
situation. If the problem is that you can't compile up the vstserver
with the latest version of wine, it can be fixed. But obviously,
I need some more information what your problem is. :)