[PlanetCCRMA] Anyone have success installing vstserver 3.0 on Planet CCRMA Fedora Core?

lalo alfonso.santimone@tin.it
Wed Feb 4 06:02:02 2004

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, lalo wrote:
>

>> Hi guys!
>> Just to know.....cause i don't...hehe
>>

> I haven't tried. But I do know that some person (was that you?) was not
> able to compile the recommended version of wine for the vstserver
> on Fedora. And I know that a very recent version of wine does
> not work with the vstserver. However, I managed to fix that last
> situation. If the problem is that you can't compile up the vstserver
> with the latest version of wine, it can be fixed. But obviously,
> I need some more information what your problem is.

Hi Kjetil!
Yes it was me!
I've installed the latest wine for fedora core....when i try to install
vstserver i have an error about not finding the libwine.so and
libwine.dylib...
i've search for the 2 files on my system and i was able to find the .so
one but not the .dylib one.....

lalo