[PlanetCCRMA] qjackctl (was: xmms-jack 0.7)

Thu Feb 5 12:03:00 2004

> > I'll upgrade it soon, I was not aware there was a newer version! Thanks
> > for the feedback (it gets harder and harder to keep up with new versions
> > :-)
> >

> If I were you I wouldn't be in great hurry.

Ok, I see... if you happen to hear more about this let me know...

BTW, as I have you "online", I have a suggestion (I bet you have tons)
for qjackctl. Would it be possible to have something you could use like
this:

   qjackctl ardour

If qjackctl (and jack inside it) is already running just exec ardour, if
not start qjackctl and the jack server and _then_ exec ardour :-)

Or maybe a separate small program?
  qjackctl-client ardour
(same semantics).

-- Fernando