[PlanetCCRMA] terminatorX help

Tim Moody timmoody@sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 6 13:47:03 2004

Thanks, that worked.  The only difference I see is the -d hw parameter
which I didn't have before, and the fact that I'm not root.  Can jackstart
be run in background?

Planet ccrma is a real candy store.  I'm just getting started sampling its
wares.

There are a few things that don't work for me, however:

alsaplayer - just makes noise on my test file (it is 8 bit mono at 11025Hz,
which plays on Audacity)
pd - terminates if I check jack as my audio (works with alsa)