[PlanetCCRMA] cmucl and its core-files - unmet dependencies

Anders Vinjar anders.vinjar@notam02.no
Sun Feb 8 13:56:02 2004

Ive just started off with a clean installation of RH-9.0 and the
2.4.24-ll kernel (from "apt-get install planetccrma-core").

After installing the kernel and alsa, and assuring everything ran
fine on my hardware, my needs are basically getting CM/CLM/CMN
and Snd running straight.  So i started off grasping cmucl to
build my own images from updated sources and my own local hacks.

However, after "apt-get install cmucl" i get an error from either
of cmucl's cores: "apt-get install cmucl-safe", "apt-get install
cmucl-normal" or "apt-get install cmucl-small".

They all return with "unmet dependencies...":

[root@localhost andersvi]# apt-get install cmucl-normal
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  cmucl-normal: Depends: cmucl (= 3.1.4) but 18e-2.rh90.ccrma is to be installed
E: Broken packages

[root@localhost andersvi]# lisp
Cannot find core file
[root@localhost andersvi]#

Ill download cmucl-18e from sources and get it installed here,
but the error seems to suggest a bug somewhere.

-anders