[PlanetCCRMA] cmucl and its core-files - unmet dependencies

Mon Feb 9 10:24:01 2004

> Aha, just typing
>
> > lisp -core /usr/lib/cmucl/lisp-dist.core
>
> did it.
>
> If the core-file is renamed "lisp.core", wouldnt it be
> automatically found by cmucl just by typing lisp, without any
> environment variables set or command-lines given?  (I tried
> reinstalling cmucl from the planet, but the image-file was still
> named "lisp-dist.core".  Thought i might have messed something up
> on my system here)

Nope, not your fault. Those packages were created using the Debian
binaries for cmucl as the template and they named the image like that
(don't know why). The new packages are using the binary snapshots from
cmucl so they are different and in them typing "lisp" starts the
interpreter with the default image.

-- Fernando