[PlanetCCRMA] cmucl and its core-files - unmet dependencies

Anders Vinjar anders.vinjar@notam02.no
Mon Feb 9 10:11:41 2004

Aha, just typing

> lisp -core /usr/lib/cmucl/lisp-dist.core

did it.

If the core-file is renamed "lisp.core", wouldnt it be
automatically found by cmucl just by typing lisp, without any
environment variables set or command-lines given?  (I tried
reinstalling cmucl from the planet, but the image-file was still
named "lisp-dist.core".  Thought i might have messed something up
on my system here)