[PlanetCCRMA] Self-configuring system Was:*Solved* Midisport8x8/s Was:Chasing my tail with ALSA

Michael Sharp mikes@tbc.net
Tue Feb 17 10:06:01 2004

Hello...
Here is the output from modules.conf The only thing I tried was to put the
add options line first, to see if that would help, but it didn't seem to
affect the system. As far as I can tell, this system I'm on, has only one
active card, the SB512 PCI, and the embedded card on the motherboard has
been disabled in BIOS.

-Mike

options ide-cd ignore='hdc hdd'
alias usb-controller usb-uhci

# --- Keep modules from being autocleaned ---
add options -k snd-card-0
# --- BEGIN: Generated by ALSACONF, do not edit. ---
# --- ALSACONF verion 1.0.1 ---
alias char-major-116 snd
alias char-major-14 soundcore
alias sound-service-0-0 snd-mixer-oss
alias sound-service-0-1 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-3 snd-pcm-oss
alias sound-service-0-8 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-12 snd-pcm-oss
alias snd-card-0 snd-emu10k1
alias sound-slot-0 snd-emu10k1
# --- END: Generated by ALSACONF, do not edit. ---