[PlanetCCRMA] Self-configuring system Was:*Solved* Midisport8x8/s Was:Chasing my tail with ALSA

Michael mikes@tbc.net
Tue Feb 17 17:10:04 2004

Hi all,
Rebooted, and still don't have the Midisport 8x8. Yep, I even tried
unplugging it, and replugging it hot to see if the system would pick it
up, but it didn't (though lsusb acknowledged it's removal when I pulled
the cable, and it's presence when recabled). Well, at least Qjackctl and
Audour works :-) Now if I can only get the Midisport 8x8 to work this
would system be perfect.

-Mike