[PlanetCCRMA] dist-upgrade question

tom poe tompoe@amihost.com
Fri Feb 20 18:51:02 2004

Hi, Fernando and list:  I did a search using the path as keyword, and lo
and behold there's an entire websphere of Fernando polite suggestions to
do an apt-clean.  Should have run the search first, I guess.  That freed
up plenty of space, and I spent the day trying to sneak by the ISP (56k)
but, alas, the weekend crew just arrived, and promptly dismissed me.
Will have to work on it.
Tom