While we're on the subject.... [PlanetCCRMA] OpenMusic

Michael Sharp mikes@tbc.net
Thu Mar 4 19:44:01 2004

Fernando,
Is OM Linux and Super Collider one in the same? I just found out about OM
this morning. I tried to run it, but it didn't get too far, because OM was
complaining that it was looking for a GTK library of sorts. (I'm on Windoze
at the moment, so forgive the lack of a specific message...)

Anyway, I had a chance to look at the ircam site, and check out the
screenshots and docs on OM, and it looks great! But, without ever having any
experience with Super Collider, and having the opportunity to use OM, what
are the differences (if any) between the two programs?

Thanks,
Mike