While we're on the subject.... [PlanetCCRMA] OpenMusic

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 5 12:07:01 2004

Mike,

AFAIK, Open Music is more an algorithmic composition environment. I am
not so sure about its synthesis capabilities now although it can produce
scorefiles of any kind. Supercollider is the best of both worlds -
algorithmic composition and synthesis plus some realtime capabilities a
la "Max".

  --* Juan