[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PD] [OT] RME Install Help

thomas gorbach thomas.gorbach@t0.or.at
Thu Mar 11 00:12:02 2004

thewade schrieb:

Hey,

I also had the pcm error when i started pd with the rme card.

What i did:

after starting the machin i did not login but first run alsaconf from
the first consol as root. The rme card needs to have store first. After
configuring the card i did login. Next start jack and then pd. Now use
the sound and midi configuration and pd is running.

Thats the way i got pd running.
Hope that is helping you.

Greetns
TOM