[PlanetCCRMA] can't record

Aaron aamehl@bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 15 13:49:03 2004

soundblaster live,

I have been distro jumping recently and just landed back on fedora.

I was able to record previously.

I hear sound from the mic through my speakers but to no avail.
I tried qamix and alsamixer.

I am trying to get viavoice to work for me (tendinitis) and when I do
the various tests I get no response that is when i tried to record and
failed..

Aaron