Open Music 4.7.2.beta error: can't find -lart_lgpl_2 (Re: [PlanetCCRMA] OpenMusic error: can't find -lgtk-canvas on Red) Hat 8

Gregory D. Weber gdweber@indiana.edu
Thu Mar 18 21:35:02 2004

That helps.  I installed the packages you suggested.
After that, omlinux got past the previous problem (-lart_lgpl_2),
but got stuck looking for -lgdk_imlib.

I found I already had the imlib package installed, which includes
/usr/lib/libgdk_imlib.*
After installing imlib-devel, which also brought in zlib-devel,
I restarted omlinux, and this time it succeed in bringing up the
blue "OMWorkspace" window.  Hooray!

Greg