[PlanetCCRMA] omlinux: line 41; 3980 Segmentation fault...

Evans Winner evans_winner@mail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:05:02 2004

This is basically just a me-too post, but I thought I would say that I have the same problem on my FC1 machine.  This morning I did an apt-get install omlinux.  Then as an afterthought apt-get update and upgrade.    Then when I came back to my machine tonight and tried to run cm I got the same seg fault and figured out it is cmucl.  I checked and all the same versions apply.  Lisp won't start with -noinit or anything else I tried either.  For what it's worth.

-Evans
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm