[PlanetCCRMA] omlinux: line 41; 3980 Segmentation fault...

Fri Mar 19 10:22:02 2004

> This is basically just a me-too post, but I thought I would say that I have
> the same problem on my FC1 machine.  This morning I did an apt-get install
> omlinux.  Then as an afterthought apt-get update and upgrade. Then when I
> came back to my machine tonight and tried to run cm I got the same seg fault
> and figured out it is cmucl.

Yuck, sorry about that, it works here on my two fc1 test systems. A few
questionss. Are you completely up to date in all packages? (apt-get
dist-ugprade). Second, does it make a difference if you do a:

  LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 /usr/bin/lisp

Third, what kernel are you running?
-- Fernando