[PlanetCCRMA] omlinux: line 41; 3980 Segmentation fault...

robcanning rscanning@eircom.net
Fri Mar 19 10:41:01 2004

> Yuck, sorry about that, it works here on my two fc1 test systems. A few
> questionss. Are you completely up to date in all packages? (apt-get
> dist-ugprade).
no, not completely up to date but my cd images are only about 3 weeks
old and i have upgraded lots of bits and pieces since then -

an apt-get dist-upgrade for me requires a 306MB download which I can't
do on a connection which gives me a maximum of less than 28kbps !
broadband hasn't yet reached my part of ireland...

>  Second, does it make a difference if you do a:

>   LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 /usr/bin/lisp

[root@localhost robcanning]# LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 /usr/bin/lisp
/usr/bin/lisp: relocation error: /usr/bin/lisp: symbol dlopen, version
GLIBC_2.1 not defined in file libdl.so.2 with link time reference

> Third, what kernel are you running?
Fedora Core (2.4.22-9.23rc3.ll.rhfc1.ccrma)
> -- Fernando

- rob