[PlanetCCRMA] problems running jack Server

Thu Mar 25 13:05:02 2004

> Thanks for the help, i got it running. i was running it as root and then
> trying to run the other programs as me. is there a service script thing
> for the Jack Server or do you need to run it by hand everytime?

You need to run it by hand. You could use the qjackctl gui front end and
configure it to start jack on startup. Then a single click would do it
:-)

No service script is possible as the jack server has to run as the user
that will be using it and you can't know that when you start things at
boot time...

-- Fernando