[PlanetCCRMA] ccrma kernel support: nvidia, ivtv, lirc, ltmodem, openswan (was: nvidia and kernel source?)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net
Fri Mar 26 16:45:02 2004

--+pHx0qQiF2pBVqBT

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 08:30:18AM +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 02:33:28PM -0800, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wr=
ote:
> > > I also thought I saw nvida driver rpms with apt-cache search but
> > > couldn't figure out which one to use and or if they were from Planet's
> > > archives or elsewhere.

> I will build some for Nando's kernel. The previous ones you were
> seeing were for an older ccrma kernel, now superceeded by a newer
> one. I haven't yet catched up with the latter kernel.

I have built the kernel modules mentioned in the subject, have fun!
(note that there are 5 different nvidia-graphics drivers, use
nvidia-graphics-switch)
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--+pHx0qQiF2pBVqBT