[PlanetCCRMA] problems.

d d clarity121@hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:17:01 2004

<P><BR>hey my name is Dan and Ive recentl converted over to linux, away from the all bloated windows and over priced retail software.&nbsp; But anyway, here is my problem.&nbsp; I install apt, and replace the services list and do everything I am supposed to do. then I go to install the core at the terminal prompt, and I copied the command from the website, and it just hangs there.&nbsp; I really want this to work because all the programs seem so cool.&nbsp; Did I do something wrong? I am installing from the cd roms.&nbsp; I am running Fedora 1 if that helps.&nbsp; Hopefully I am just doing something stupid, or careless. THanks for the help.</P>