[PlanetCCRMA] Syncing Ardour and Rosegarden

flump00@breathe.com flump00@breathe.com
Sun Oct 3 14:45:02 2004

Hi there! I use Ardour to record audio, and use rosegarden to control
various software synthesisers (responding to MIDI events). I attach the
outputs of these synthesisers to ardour tracks also, so I can record them as
audio, then mess around with them as I please (plugins, moving them around
etc.).
What I was wondering was if there was any sort of tool that any of you use
for syncing the starting of playback of rosegarden with the
playback/recording of ardour? Is there any way that I can start both at the
same time using some nifty tool?

Cheers!
Rich