[PlanetCCRMA] ccrma release file

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 20:57:03 2004

Jack,
   I think it's a bit easier than that. I installed FC2 and then the
Planet stuff Friday. All I had to do was download the two apt files for
FC2 and put them in /etc/apt as instructed. After they are in place then
basically, from the command, it's apt-get update and then follow the
instructions for doing the kernel, etc.

   I think your confusion is that sources.list tells apt what you prefer
to use for your sources web site.

   Hope I've got this right. This is from memory as I watch a movie and
I'm in Gentoo and not the Planet right now.

   Anyway, it is easy. Just follow the instructions carefully.

good luck,
Mark