[PlanetCCRMA] Hammerfall HDSP 9652 Configuration Issues

Sebastian Doeweling lists@inshadows.de
Thu Oct 14 07:18:02 2004

Hi,

o.k. That information helped - with the help of amixer (or hdspmixer
respektively) I configured the soundcard for 96kHz playback and jack
comes up. I am even able to "play" sounds with eca-play (not able to
hear anything because there's nothing connect to the hammerfall).

And just a few minutes ago I even happened to use a play with
jack-plugin. So I guess it's time to take the next step.

I'm afraid I will bother you again with some questioning, but for the
moment I'm content that the penguin has been defeated.

Best regards and many thanks,
Sebastian