[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Delta 1010

Matt Barber brbrofsvl@aol.com
Tue Oct 19 15:00:02 2004

->I'm pretty sure the 1010 has a lifetime warranty, so you may want to
contact M-Audio about service.  They can also update the PCI card to
work
with PCI-2.2 machines.<-

We sent it to them twice, I think, and they never found the problem (it
runs fine for about 4 hours and then all channels suddenly get filled
with a horrendous buzz as the capacitor overheats)...  I suppose we can
send it to them again and tell them to look at the cap, but their
service has been horribly awful, and we were sort of counting this box
as a loss (it hasn't been used in about a year).  Anyway, I'll see what
my supervisor says.

Thanks,

Matt