[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Delta 1010

Matt Barber brbrofsvl@aol.com
Wed Oct 20 06:43:01 2004

->It is probably not (entirely) due to heat problems. Most probably the
voltage rating of the capacitor is on the edge and it degrades over
time. Just see if you can find something of about the same size, same
value but higher voltage rating. I think the ones in which we replaced
the caps are working just fine. <-

This one is 470 uF, rated for 63v ... what would be an appropriate value
to look for?  And if we decide to do this, should we change the other
one that's just like it and which looks like it's part of the same
group, but which doesn't seem to have sustained damage?

Matt