[PlanetCCRMA] ardour timing out ) ;

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Wed Oct 20 21:33:00 2004

Hey - with FC2 I'm using the onboard ATI sound chip and running at sub 3mS.

2.6.8-rc2-mm4-VP-S7-UNP-noACPI

I use both my internal system drive or external 1394 drives. I haven't
had any real great problems, but I've also seen Ardour give up once in
a while. I think it's still got a few bugs to be worked out.