[PlanetCCRMA] pd and alsa midi

paul paradiso paulparadiso@gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:41:01 2005

------=_Part_9783_31391357.1134423649163

Hello,
        I am new to planet CCRMA and just finished setting up my system.  S=
far everything has gone relatively smoothly.  Right now I am tryingto figur=
out how to configure pd to run with ALSA midi.  Is there a way to do this
once the pd has been set up by planet CCRMA.  I have installed 0.39 on my
system and it has alsa midi built in.  I could reinstall everything for thi=
version but I would rather patch the existing CCRMA version.  Is this
possible?
thanks,
Paul

------=_Part_9783_31391357.1134423649163

Hello,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am new to planet CCRMA and
just finished setting up my system.&nbsp; So far everything has gone
relatively smoothly.&nbsp; Right now I am tryingto figure out how to
configure pd to run with ALSA midi.&nbsp; Is there a way to do this
once the pd has been set up by planet CCRMA.&nbsp; I have installed
0.39 on my system and it has alsa midi built in.&nbsp; I could
reinstall everything for this version but I would rather patch the
existing CCRMA version.&nbsp; Is this possible?<br>
thanks,<br>
Paul<br>

------=_Part_9783_31391357.1134423649163--