[PlanetCCRMA] Laptop + CCRMA

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jul 6 09:11:01 2005

Theres this:
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/index.php?vendor=All
I dont know if its the most up to date list though.

In general I've found that most laptop cards are supported, but the
quality can be very bad. Its best to investigate. One laptop I was looking
at recently (Dell d610 IIRC) had loads of reports from users of noises on
the soundcard output, making it unusable.

- Steve