[PlanetCCRMA] Laptop + CCRMA

Joshua Lawrence hardbop200@gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:22:00 2005

I know that as of Alsa 1.0.8, the Echo line of PCMCIA cards are
supported, but you must use the Alsa firmware package in addition to the
driver.  I have one, but haven't had a chance to test it much.  I would
suggest buying a laptop with decent power and finding some sort of
suitable external card.

Josh