[PlanetCCRMA] Re: How to build MIDI intercept code?

Charles Fox charles@robots.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 09:14:01 2005

Thanks for the replies.  I'd like to get a look at how the ALSA API works
so I think this time I'll start by hacking up qmidiarp or something.  I
will bear Pd and PortMidi in mind for when I want to do something bigger
next time.

(Nice to see you here btw, Prof Dannenberg, I spent a lot of time reading
your DTW papers last year)