[PlanetCCRMA] Is there a list of fc4 builds?

Lex Vanderwal lex@lexvanderwal.org
Tue Jul 12 08:58:01 2005

Excuse me for bothering you, but are there any plans to make OpenMusic
and Nyquist part of the fc4 or fc3 release? I'm a very happy user of fc3
with planet ccrma, but these are the things I miss most, and can't get
to work myself unfortunately.

Kind regards,
Lex Vanderwal