[PlanetCCRMA] Is there a list of fc4 builds?

Tue Jul 12 09:01:00 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 06:53, Lex Vanderwal wrote:
> Excuse me for bothering you, but are there any plans to make OpenMusic
> and Nyquist part of the fc4 or fc3 release? I'm a very happy user of fc3
> with planet ccrma, but these are the things I miss most, and can't get
> to work myself unfortunately.

Nyquist definitely yes, and soon.

Open Music is a different animal. There was a version that worked with a
specific CMUCL snapshot, which I no longer can/should use for the other
common lisp based stuff. It does not build on newer CMUCLs. Worse than
that, IRCAM no longer supports or extends the linux version, which was
not AFAIK anywhere near being finished (the lead person there for this
and other open source projects was actually fired). So prospects are not
good for OM on linux...

-- Fernando