[PlanetCCRMA] hdsp multiface silent startup

Jamie Bullock jamie@postlude.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 00:44:00 2005

Thanks for all the replies. I decided to have a look at this myself. If
you put the following in /etc/rc.local it fixes the problem (no annoying
messages either):

hdspmixer >out 2>&1 /dev/null &

Regards,

Jamie