FW: Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Problems starting JACK

Mike Jewell msjmsj49@hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:02:01 2005

I'm having the same problem.

Those *fifo* files you found are on my system as well.
(except they are in /var/lib/jack/tmp/jack-500/default)

I deleted them and it didn't help.
I tried loging out and in.  That didn't help.
Rebooting fixed it so qjackctl will start up JACK ok.

Seems like it must be a lock file somewhere since there dont seem to be any
JACK processes running.

Sure is a pain when it happens.  Rebooting to fix application problems is
"so Windows".     8^)

Mike

o many servers already active