[PlanetCCRMA] Aboust to install PlanetCCRMA

mrgrimm@radioactivecatfish.com mrgrimm@radioactivecatfish.com
Sat Jun 18 10:27:01 2005

ahoy aengus.

  when i upgraded from fc2 to fc3, i lost use of my computer.. i would
definitely wait awhile until the kinks in fc4 are worked out before
upgrading.. also, sometimes planet packages on the current fc arent
available on the newest fc until fernando gets time to create the new
package or something like that...  you might wanna wait awhile if fc3 is
working for you..